Sunday, September 27, 2009





This is a picture of the awards I won at the fair and one of the prizes I got. I recieved a blue ribbon and a trophy for first place in the bigginer wedding cake catigory and two white ribbons for third place in the sugar art (lillie) and fanticy cake devisions. This was among the pros too. I felt pretty good concidering I have never had a class or lesson. I got four things of fondant, five bags of powdered sugar, six bags of regular sugar, a tote bag, an apron and a check for $50.00. and had a lot of fun along the way.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your second win at the fair. Don't forget your grand prize at the Cheyenne, Co. fair. You know, the wreath you made me that I entered two years ago and won $ and even a silver platter! Your a big winner! Fairs love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for reminding me. I can't believe I forgot such an amazing win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!


    Cake Displays

    ReplyDelete